Online Community Centre Help page
More coming soon.
This page is a resource for participants in the DRI CRT trial, to help them engage in our co-design process during the COVID-19 crisis.
Joining an online community centre
- Membership is by invitation only. If you wish to join a group, you will need to contact the group organiser
- If you wish to invite someone to join a group, this must be done via the group organiser
- When invited, you will receive an email invitation, if you do not have an email address, please let the organiser know
- The first step is to download the Starleaf app to your smartphone, tablet or computer - see next section for links.
- When you have installed the Starleaf app, you can launch the app, and enter the email address that your invitation was sent to.
- You will not need a password. Instead when you sign in, you will receive and email with a 6 digit code, that you copy to the app
- Once you’re up and running on Starleaf, a community co-ordinator will invite you to a 1-1 video tutorial to explain how it all works.