Join the Helix team
We are an interdisciplinary team of designers, technologists, clinicians and researchers. We have unique access to the frontline of care, starting with our base in a large London hospital.
- We employ human-centred design principles to rapidly dissect problems and identify opportunities.
- We use agile software development methodologies to create digital products that can be robustly tested and evidenced in real clinical environments.
- We work with independent clinical researchers to measure and evaluate health outcomes.
If you are working in this way in an adjacent or relevant field and now looking to do something more meaningful with your skillset, we’d love to hear from you.
Email us at email@example.com or check out our open roles in design, technology and healthcare.
We’re seeking a talented Back End Developer to join our team of software engineers, doctors, nurses, product designers and researchers and help us build out a clinical decision support system for paediatric emergencies, which will be trialled at St Mary’s Hospital in 2019. The initial contract is full time for 1 year, with flexible working patterns and competitive compensation.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent programming skills in C# - however we will consider outstanding object-oriented programmers of all stripes
- Great testing / QA skills
- Experience with Git and continuous integration
- Ability to clearly document code and processes
- Ability to work closely with healthcare professionals to translate their knowledge into the system
- Strong communication and time management skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like you!
A helix designer observing a clinical meeting
"Working within Helix has brought me experiences I never thought I would have as a designer, seeing the world of healthcare from the inside, that is both inspiring and challenging. Furthermore, working in health draws a wonderful bunch of people who are motivated by making a positive impact on the world, as well as using their creativity and entrepreneurialism."
Matthew Harrison, Senior Designer